Monday, December 14, 2009

Highlights / Nov 9 - 13

Went on a mission into the city to approve the retouching of my headshots in person. thought of myself (because i'm a dork) as jason bourne or something, weaving through the streets. found the building. up the elevator. "yep, they look great" "cool, they'll be ready tomorrow". walked out.

Finished NVA lobby redesign project. sweet. Golden Boy collage seen here. photography by Adam Brick

Found my local bar in Astoria. it's called Sweet Afton and it's great. low light, no TVs, great bartenders. I actually heard "Random Rules" by Silver Jews in the bar. Rad. This will become my regular spot, when I can afford it, and, really, my main source of social interaction with other bipeds since I work from home - a basement level apt that's getting colder everyday.

Went on a mission (see #1)... and picked up new headshots

Went to a reading at New Group.. exciting to see so much new work being put out there

Lunch with  Diana Ruppe, friend and fellow cast member from The Adding Machine at LJP. went to City Bakery in Union Square. slightly rainy day - found my way, which is still exciting, to a place I've never been. enjoyed catching up with Diana and talking theatre / film / agent / management


    No comments:

    Post a Comment